Anaerobic Versus Aerobic Exercise
The debate is ongoing and misunderstood!
There are some points that need to be made.
1. The harder you work the more recovery you need.
2. You cannot go high intensity for long periods of times.
3. You can go low intensity for long period periods of times.
4. You cannot become an elite marathon runner and an elite sprinter.
5. Training to be great at marathons takes much longer work periods but might be easier in the long run.
6. Most people want a balance of both and this can most effectively done through a solid fitness boot camp protocol.
7. Most busy people should train with progressive intensity more like a sprinter mainly because of time constraints.
For another great link on this go click below!