Below are the answers to an anonymous survey given to Express Fitness Campers about the myths of fitness!!!
What is the number one myth you have learned about fitness versus what you have now learned as the truth?
“1. That I have to work out for long periods of time.
2. Long periods of moderate cardio is not good, no matter how many calories it says you burned.
3. How to eat better and what to eat in order to be the greatest shape that I could be in.
4. you can’t spot reduce and what you put in your mouth is just as important as what excersize you do
5. There is no magic pill and not all diets work for everyone.
6. eat more protein
7. I’ve learned that high intensity workout with strength training is more effective at burning fat versus cardio alone.
8. cardio alone won’t work for weight/fat loss
9. That lengthy cardio isn’t that helpful. ”
I would love to hear your comments on this!
Your Express Fitness Coach,