The Wisdom of Perform Better Chicago 2011
Here are the top things I learned at this years perform better.
1. People are learning that being educated is more important then ever. I have went to perform better for several years. The number of attendees is increasing. When it comes to fitness education, Perform Better Seminars are the best or at least one of the best in the business!
2. Our glutes are weak.
3. Anything worthwhile is going to usually take effort.
4. Dropping a kettlebell on a hard floor might break the kettlebell:) It wasn’t me.
5. We need good fitness professionals more than ever. People do not know how to lose fat, get their bodies moving properly, and want some help to be able to function throughout life.
6. FMS – Functional Movement Screen is a great system.
7. Al Vermeil is genius and a super cool guy.
8. Barefoot training and the weird shoes are no longer a fad but this needs to be introduced slowly especially untrained individuals.
9. That I need to become the absolute best fitness coach I can be. This will help me become more successful.
10. That most people will not keep weight off without continual support, lifestyle nutrition habit changes, and gradual progressions in exercise intensity!