77.7 Tips, Tricks, Ideas and Principles to Get Fit, Lose Fat, Become Healthier, and Never Worry About Gaining Fat Again!!
1. Have the proper mindset. Click the banner below if you do not have the correct mindset. Look for his products on weight loss or fitness.
2. Focus on long term gradual improvements.
3. Get Stronger and Faster.
4. Remember being fit does not just mean being able to run slow for a long time. In fact many would argue this could make you unfit and unhealthy. http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-Cardio-Sucks
5. Most people need to eat more fruits and veggies http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/weight-loss/NU00595.
6. Learn how to exercise with body weight (hint not walking on a treadmill).
7. Learn how to exercise with bands.
8. Get plenty of sleep about 7-8 hours a night.
9. Do not do marathon workouts. Personally I like 10-40 minutes at most but usually stay within 30 minutes.
10. Be focused on improving in every workout.
11. Take time off and train based on your goals.
12. Understand that the harder you workout the more recovery you will often need.
13. Keep it simple.
14. Have fun.
15. Set goals that are challenging, realistic, motivating, and time orientated.
16. Visualize your goals and once you reach them….. then visualize new goals.
17. Limit junk food and alcohol.
18. Drink half your bodyweight in ounces of water.
19. Understand your caloric needs for your goals. http://www.freedieting.com
20. Do Eischens Yoga
21. Hire the right people to help you.
22. Find those that support you. Hint if people do not support your goals it will be very difficult and you must get support from professionals.
23. Never Give Up.
24. Have Faith that success is guaranteed.
25. Let others know what is working for you.
26. Think like an athlete.
27. Think like a Fitness Professional.
28. Get rid of all excuses.
56. Ask yourself what is the goal for this workout?
57. Remember food is for energy, to feel full, to become stronger, and to improve performance
58. Have some reward meals or days depending on your goals
59. Do not always stay at a caloric deficit
60. Learn about zig zag nutrition
61. Educate yourself but DO NOT jump around from program to program… keep it simple
62. Chose one of these to help your efforts
63. Be patient but work like you are not
64. Learn proper form for all exercises
65. Do band stretching with the bands above
66. Never let someone tell you can’t do something
67. Working out two or three times a week with gradual improvements is better than working out every day with no improvements.
68. Get these free gifts below
69. Eat good fats
70. Smile and laugh
71. Do not worry or at least minimize it
72. Forgive others always
73. Use different tools for fitness
74. Enter challenges
76. Track progress not just on the scale.
77. Develop a positive sense of who you are and how you look in the mirror. Do not talk negative about yourself!
Hope these help you on your journey,
PS I almost forgot number 77.7 is be active on this blog and post comments:)