Although it takes time it is much more important to focus on these 5 tips
1. Gradual increases in intensity is much more important then how long you exercise
2. Exercise and nutrition are both important.
3. Increasing strength is one of the best ways to increase metabolism for the average person.
4. Working out more intense less times per week is more beneficial compared to doing the same old routine every day.
5. Focusing on performance and functionality is important and will lead to you looking better in your favorite outfit.
In a nutshell, yes you can get fit in under two hours per week if you have the correct program, the knowledge, the motivation, and nutritional discipline to do it. “Intensity over time” is one of my mantras and I am sticking by it.