Valentine’s Day is almost here. And there’s a VERY good chance you have plans to eat out that night with your significant other.
And while I want you to have a great time, I do NOT want you to kiss your fat loss goals goodbye. Here are three quick Valentine’s Day Fat Burning Tips to help keep you on track.
1) Make sure you get a good workout in that day. Preferably strength training. It’ll have you blasting fat all day long.
2) Whatever you do, do NOT starve yourself all day long in anticipation of your big night out. That’s one of the worst things you can do.
3) If you’re having a chocolate craving – it is Valentine’s Day after all – you want to have some good dark chocolate on hand.
(Note: I recommend Prograde Cravers. See the bottom of this email as they are on sale this week!)
4) Start Valentine’s Day off with 2 large cups of water when you wake up. You also want to drink 1-2 cups before each meal as it will help you from consuming WAY to many calories.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Yours in health,
PS – Here are all the details on Prograde Nutrition’s 14% off Prograde Cravers sale.
Organic Dark Chocolate Prograde Cravers have no preservatives, only 180 calories and they come in three delicious flavors: peanut butter, almond butter and spirulina.
The even better news is they are on sale all this week for Valentine’s Day.
Here’s everything you need to know:
– Again, because it’s Valentine’s Day, the sale is 14% off all purcahses of Prograde Cravers
– When you checkout you will enter this coupon code to save the 14%: vday0909
– Shipping will take 3-5 days, so while I HIGHLY recommend you jump all over this sale, don’t purchase these as a gift expecting them to be their for Valentine’s Day itself. Buy them as a healthy gift for yourself or others.
– Sorry, Prograde Cravers are not available overseas
– The offer cannot be combined with others from Prograde and it ends this Saturday, February 14th at 11:59pm EST.
– Prograde Cravers are NOT available in stores anywhere. You can only find them online here: Prograde Cravers (hyperlink to http://jeremy.getprograde.com/cravers)