Part of my mission is to bring the truth about fitness, fat loss, and athletic performance.
To do this I will be interviewing people in the trenches and today’s guest is Jim Laird.
Here is more about Jim http://j-mstrength.com/?page_id=20 and here is his radio show http://www.blogtalkradio.com/j-m-strength-conditioning
The interview is below but if you just want the main points here they are.
1. Rest and recovery is so important and you should be getting better in any lifestyle fitness program.
2. People cannot exercise out of a poor lifestyle. If they try to you must over exercise which always leads to burn out.
3. Eating the Paleo philosophy seems to be best for healthy fat loss. The easiest way to learn how to eat is the meal movement. We both support the meal movement program.
4. Train to be more athletic, stronger, faster, and more conditioned.
5. We did not talk about it exactly but I think Jim would agree:) Help from professionals is best!
Remember your mom said to share so please share:) below