1. Gyms and health clubs around America will be packed. A very small percentage of people will have improved by 2014. Here is one example “73 percent give up on their goals to lose weight, get fit or train for an event within six weeks, according to a new study from Harris Interactive and Bodybuilding.com.” (http://www.mensfitness.com/training/will-you-keep-your-fitness-resolution)
quick fix weight loss industry will continue to grow. The worst fad diets ever. Yes there is one where you eat cotton balls!
3. Fitness Revolution Franchise will be the place for local communities to continually see guaranteed results and why I joined the Fitness Revolution
4. Metabolic Training will be the words used to help training a faster metabolism.
5. More and more people will do shorter workouts 30 minutes or less because they are more effective and help save time.
7. The same thing will be needed for long term weight loss. More strength, more speed/power, and better lifestyles. Basically proper hormone levels is the key to long term fat loss.
9. Many people will think they know what to do but will not be doing the proper steps to become more fit and healthy.
10. Hopefully people will understand that long duration aerobic exercise is not the answer for long term fat loss.