There are thousands of people—every day–that embark on a new journey, called the Paleo Diet.
One of self-discovery, better eating, and a healthier lifestyle. Does it sound enticing?
Of course it does! Think about it, the Paleo Diet may promise more energy, rapid weight loss, better athletic performance, and a whole host of other benefits.
But it lacks one crucial piece of information:
I have to admit this…
I HATE doing planks. There is nothing worse than getting into plank position at the END OF YOUR WORKOUT and holding that position for 30 or 45 seconds (or longer).
Even though I don’t really like doing the plank…
…I know it’s extremely effective for strengthening my body! Besides hitting your core, the plank also helps your body in a number of different ways.
Check it out:
Here Shem Demonstrates a Plank with knees coming in
There comes a time in every weight loss program where you STOP losing weight.
It’s the most frustrating period of time—since nothing you can do to get the scale to budge.
Most people throw their hands in the air and give up completely.
But you don’t have to.
Today here are 7 tips that will keep you motivated during those times when you STOP losing weight.
Trust me; these tips could be the difference between LOSING and GAINING 20 to 30 LBS.
Also, tip #7 on this list is by far the most important—and works like gangbusters to breakthrough your plateaus:
You’re smart enough to know that there is no miracle pill. There’s no supplement or drug out there that’s going to change your life instantly as soon as you take it.
But I’ll tell you what, a good Essential Fatty Acid supplement may come darn close. There are more and more research studies showing the enormous health and fat loss benefits of taking fish oil capsules.
– They may help stabilize your blood sugar levels, which helps promote fat loss
– It may reduce inflammation to improve the health of your heart
– They may also help decrease joint pain significantly
And a whole lot more.
Sounds great, right? Sure does, but the problem with Fish Oil has always been the same:
They make you burp like crazy!
Seriously, it really is pretty gross. Which is an amazing shame because they hold such promise.
There are a few more things that doctors don’t want you to know about Fish Oil. It is all summed up in this special report from my colleague and go to Registered Dietitian Jayson Hunter. He is an extension of my team.
There are quite a few people that use peanut butter as a weight loss food.
But is it the BEST food out there when it comes to losing weight or improving your health?
What Peanut Butter Does To Your Body?
There are plenty of foods you can use to boost your weight loss/fat loss. But does peanut butter live up to the hype?
There are 5 things I bet you didn’t know about peanut butter…
In today’s new article we reveal those 5 things and the answer to whether or not peanut better is one of the best foods out there:
PS If you chose to make any purchase from JayLab please let me know. I have created a fitness and fat loss accountability group that you will have access to. This is a $200 value for free also you will get my flagship course on weight loss and weight management for free as well. Another $200 value free.
I wanted to make sure you had access to it so that you can continue to eat healthy meals each and every day.
Here is the link below. Here are how the recipes are broken up.
18 Breakfast Recipes
111 Lunch/Dinner Recipes
57 Vegetarian Recipes
11 Dessert Recipes
PS You can stay right here to get your free recipes
As a fitness expert, you know I’ll never promise you a pill is going to be the answer to that “jiggle in your wiggle.” If you want six pack abs you’re going to have to work for them.
There is some very promising research out there in regards to a dietary supplement you’ve probably been hearing a lot about.
Yes, I’m talking about Essential Fatty Acids. You probably have heard them called something like Fish Oil pills.
How’s this for good news?!
*University of Georgia researchers have found something pretty amazing about Essential Fatty Acid supplements containing DHA. Get this: They actually help STOP the conversion of pre-fat cells into fat cells by causing them to die out before they can mature.
Once a pre-fat cell becomes a fat cell, well, there’s no turning back. You’ve got that fat cell for life. Imagine, actually decreasing the accumulation of fat by taking an Essential Fatty Acid supplement containing DHA!
Now let me do my best infomercial voice for you…
But wait, there’s more!
Seriously, that’s not the only benefit of Essential Fatty Acid supplements containing DHA.
According to studies done at the University of South Australia people that combined exercise with Essential Fatty Acid supplements containing DHA saw greater fat loss than the test group that only exercised and did not take the supplement.
How can you not be excited by these research studies??
Now, personally, there are a lot of Fish Oil pills that I don’t like because they cause you to burp like crazy. If you’ve ever taken them you know exactly what I mean. And they aren’t always the highest quality.
I prefer Omega Icon fromJaylab Pro because they use Krill Oil. It’s been found to be a superior source of Essential Fatty Acids containing DHA. Plus, with EFA Icon there are NO fish burps. And I haven’t even mentioned all the amazing health benefits from this dietary supplement.
If you’re looking to accelerate your fat loss results than I really recommend you go with Jaylab Pro’s Omega Icon. You can get it here:
Yours in rapid fat loss,
PS – Remember, Omega Icon is NOT a miracle solution. You will need sound nutrition and exercise. BUT the research is there. It’s definitely, a supplement with powerful fat loss properties.
|▪||Journal of Nutrition, Vol. 136:2965-2969|
American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 85:1267-1274
If you want to burn the fat off your belly you need to burn THIS into your brain first.
Look, you can make fat loss as difficult as you like. You can make it out to be super complicated if you so choose.
But one of the easiest things you can do to start melting the fat off your frame is to start eating a breakfast that boosts your metabolism and sets the tone for fat loss all day long.
Now, there’s a very good chance you’re shaking your head in agreement with me, but saying something like, “That’s great. I know that. But what the heck do I eat?”
Glad you asked 😉
Here are three simple fat fighting breakfasts from Registered Dietitian Jayson Hunter:
1- Cottage cheese mixed with real fruit
2- Hard boiled egg and yogurt mixed with real fruit
3- 2 pieces of fruit and a scrambled egg wrap
Seriously, would that be so hard? Don’t you think you can manage that in the morning?
Well, if you can’t Jayson, who is the Head of R & D at Jaylab Pro, has another suggestion. You can use a nutritious meal replacement shake like Lean.
I’ve checked it out and it really has a delicious chocolate flavor. In fact, I know Jaylab Pro spent 6 months developing Lean just to get the taste right.
If you want to check out Lean right away go here:
Ok, so there are 4 options for a Belly Fat Blasting Breakfast. Enjoy!
Yours in health,
John came to me wanting to lose weight and he thought that exercise might be the solution. After a month or so he wanted better results.
He then decided to adhere to the advice on nutrition.
He followed a simple breakfast with Blendfresh and also changed a few other things.
What happened next is he went on to lose about 28lbs only working out two times a week!
Being a successful attorney we focused on trying to reduce stress and get more sleep.
Do not take my word for it though…
Here he talks about his results.
In this episode of the client spotlight, one of my clients does a pull-up. Terry came to me from a referral and had never been in a fitness program. He was healthy but wanted to work on getting more fit, and better balance. He understood that balance is a possible key to minimize falls. This link shares the statistics of falls in the elderly
He also wanted to do a full pull up. Why is this so amazing? The older we get the harder it is to do a pull up at all let alone correctly. The pull up means that your strength level must be high and body composition favorable. This quality is one of the most important for fitness and wellness. Watch below!
“My wife and I have been training with Jeremy Belter for approximately 1-1/2 years. We are part of the baby boomer and older market. Jeremy has been amazing for us! Every workout is SAFE, yet still challenging, fun and results oriented. Jeremy truly cares about his clients and really wants them to be successful whatever their goals. We have noticed increased strength, better balance, and increased energy. The short, ½ hour, high-intensity workouts, a few times a week fit into our schedule easily. Jeremy also has helped us with his nutrition knowledge. His guidance has helped us to a healthier diet. Finally, Jeremy has suggested other professionals that help us with our overall health.” Terry
If you are possibly interested here is a program created for the baby boomer and retiree in mind. This is a limited coupon offer at 75 % off normal price. Click here to learn more!
Recently it was my 40th Birthday. My wife surprised me with 40 people giving me gifts, letters, and cards. It was a surprise and literally the best birthday ever. Thank you, Melissa. As a gift back to all of you. Please read and see what I might have learned along this journey. I hope you can glean a little wisdom from this.
Throughout my life, there has been tough times and good times. There has been successes and failures. One thing is certain this life is an awesome journey and we all have limited time.
40 years old and here is what I have learned. Which is your favorite?
- These four questions are key to your philosophy. What are you here for? How did you get here? Where are you going if anywhere after we die? Is there a God?
- Knowledge is not power but correct knowledge with correct action is power
- Being kind goes a long way
- Being a leader means doing the tough things and doing the right things when people are not watching
- Imperfect action is better than no action or taking to long
- Service for others is the key to business success or possibly any success for that matter
- “Love your neighbor as yourself” Bible
- In marriage do your best to put the other person first always
- True love is a commitment
- Being a good steward of our gifts and talents is advisable no matter how much or little a person has
- If you want to great at something or you want to achieve something…. mimic, learn, and be mentored from someone that has already done it
- A strong team can do exponentially more than 1 person
- The sooner that health and fitness become a priority the less likely it will be forced upon someone as a priority
- Having a strong personal, ethical vision and mission can be transformational
- Believe in yourself with the help of others
- Humbleness is not the opposite of confidence, in fact, I think it is being confident
- Get physically strong and more fit but do it slowly and safely
- Jesus could have been the most controversial person ever.
- The Bible is the best book ever written in my opinion
- Listening is an amazing, underrated, gift that anyone can get better at
- Actions speak louder than words
- Asking for help is wise, not weak
- Seeking the truth is worthwhile endeavor
- Maximizing our potential is success but I am not sure if anyone has ever maximized their potential… Well, maybe one person but that is an entirely philosophical question. We might want to strive for perfection and become excellent in the process.
- The book of Proverbs in the Bible is a great book on how to live your life
- Listening to educational audio in your car is a great way to be educated
- Take notes it almost always helps remember
- Learn from the past, live in the presence, strive for a better future
- Everything happens for a reason it is how you react to it that is important
- Praying for yourself is great but so is praying for others
- Develop and write down your core values
- Encourage others, give compliments, and be a leader
- Trust is built over time
- If you want to get great at something practice harder and better until you are great at it
- Shooting buckets outside in rural Minnesota is cold in the middle of winter
- Entrepreneurship can be challenging but also very impactful
- We can never manage time we can only manage our lives
- Most things including technology is neither good or evil it is how we use or misuse it
- Never give up but maybe shift plans
- Live and leave a legacy begins each day. It is not just about the things you leave behind. It is about the person you become, your faith, your impact, your philosophy, and the people you helped along the journey. It is about your family, your community, and the love you show to others. It is about the memories and obstacles you overcome and the emotions you experienced. My recommendation is write down what you want your legacy to be with the end in mind.
Comment and share which is your favorite?
Click Below to learn how to work the core while standing.
Click Below to watch the ring of fire.
Local fitness center raising money for Safe Babies Healthy Families
PRLog (Press Release) – May 24, 2013 – BROOKFIELD, Wis. — Fitness Revolution Brookfield is working out against child abuse in our community as part of a national “Revolution for a Cause” campaign at dozens of Fitness Revolution locations across the U.S.
Owner Jeremy Belter (http://www.linkedin.com/
“We’re going all-out to reach our goal, and we want both our members and the community to have fun doing so,” said Belter, who opened Fitness Revolution Brookfield in 2012. “Our goal is ambitious, but I’m confident we can pull together and succeed. This cause helps many women and children, so I know we will.”
Belter will donate $50 for every new client signed up before June 30. Some fund-raising will involve literal sweat equity. A burpee/sled challenge day will allow Fitness Revolution Brookfield clients to donate based on their repetitions in the squat-thrust-
Belter will also donate $1 for each free cookbook and smoothie recipe book downloaded at http://www.fitnessrevolutionbrookfield.com/
Fitness Revolution Brookfield offers a complete, guaranteed indoor fitness program where participants speed up their metabolism, shed fat and improve overall physical performance. Its program uses 20- and 30-minute sessions just three times a week.
Safe Babies Healthy Families provides education and resources for young women, often defined as “at-risk,”
Express Fitness Camps Opens in Brookfield
New training center offers complete, guaranteed program
Brookfield, Wis. – Veteran fitness instructor Jeremy Belter has opened Express Fitness Camps in Brookfield, bringing his passion and extensive experience to help clients tone up, lose weight and live healthier lives.
Express Fitness Camps is at 675 N. Brookfield Road, Suite 109. The center offers a complete, guaranteed indoor fitness program that will help participants speed up their metabolism, shed fat and improve overall physical performance.
“My program is built around concentrated workouts that deliver faster results in less time,” said Belter, a certified fitness professional who has led more than 15,000 training sessions. “By participating in 20- and 30-minute sessions just three times a week, clients can trim fat and tone problem spots, gain more energy, and look and feel better about themselves.”
Express Fitness Camps employs a high-powered metabolic training program using music interval workouts. Coupled with education on nutrition and lifestyle, participants build lean muscle tissue and improve strength and athleticism. Training is available in small groups (10 or less), semi-private classes (2-4) and one-on-one sessions.
“Support and accountability are big reasons why clients are successful at Express Fitness Camps,” Belter said. “The program is tailored to individual needs and built on a foundation of improving athleticism. Healthy long-term weight loss can only be achieved through a higher metabolic rate. Participants see results in 30 days without crash diets, endless cardio or other gimmicks.”
Belter, a Wisconsin Lutheran College graduate and former NCAA athlete, is certified in performance nutrition and related areas. He has donated thousands of dollars to organizations through charity fitness boot camps and other events.