77.7 Tips, Tricks, Ideas and Principles to Get Fit, Lose Fat, Become Healthier, and Never Worry About Gaining Fat Again!!
1. Have the proper mindset. Click the banner below if you do not have the correct mindset. Look for his products on weight loss or fitness.
2. Focus on long term gradual improvements.
3. Get Stronger and Faster.
4. Remember being fit does not just mean being able to run slow for a long time. In fact many would argue this could make you unfit and unhealthy. http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-Cardio-Sucks
5. Most people need to eat more fruits and veggies http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/weight-loss/NU00595.
6. Learn how to exercise with body weight (hint not walking on a treadmill).
7. Learn how to exercise with bands.
8. Get plenty of sleep about 7-8 hours a night.
9. Do not do marathon workouts. Personally I like 10-40 minutes at most but usually stay within 30 minutes.
10. Be focused on improving in every workout.
11. Take time off and train based on your goals.
12. Understand that the harder you workout the more recovery you will often need.
13. Keep it simple.
14. Have fun.
15. Set goals that are challenging, realistic, motivating, and time orientated.
16. Visualize your goals and once you reach them….. then visualize new goals.
17. Limit junk food and alcohol.
18. Drink half your bodyweight in ounces of water.
19. Understand your caloric needs for your goals. http://www.freedieting.com
20. Do Eischens Yoga
21. Hire the right people to help you.
22. Find those that support you. Hint if people do not support your goals it will be very difficult and you must get support from professionals.
23. Never Give Up.
24. Have Faith that success is guaranteed.
25. Let others know what is working for you.
26. Think like an athlete.
27. Think like a Fitness Professional.
28. Get rid of all excuses.
29. Learn how to use foam roller: http://www.youcanbefit.com/ROLLER.pdf. The Grid
30. Stop steady state cardio and focus on interval training
31. Use this music to increase results instantly.
32. Take pictures to track results
33. Train for a specific purpose especially for strength, power and so on. Many of my campers want to be able to do pull ups again or for the first time. This is a great goal!
34. Get adequate protein
35. Focus on whole foods
36. Eat based on your goals
37. Train hard recover properly.
38. Take vacations
39. Pray, meditate, and relax.
40. Change up your programs but not all the time
41. Stick to a plan if it is working
42. Never give up
43, Read and learn from those you want to be like
44. Make fitness a priority
45. Your health is up to you not anyone else
46. Be held accountable
47. Focus on long term results not short term fake results. An example would be someone loses 20 lbs in a month only to gain more back in a year.
48. NEVER EVER GO ON A DIET INSTEAD LEARN HOW TO EAT
49. Take a pre-workout drink
Workout Free Trial url:
50. Take a Multi-Vitamin
Men’s and Women’s VGF Free Trial url:
51. Your children should take one as well:)
Children’s Vitamin Free Trial url:
52. Sign up for a free newsletter here54. Have fun in your workouts
53. Free google groups with insider information
55. Challenge yourself
56. Ask yourself what is the goal for this workout?
57. Remember food is for energy, to feel full, to become stronger, and to improve performance
58. Have some reward meals or days depending on your goals
59. Do not always stay at a caloric deficit
60. Learn about zig zag nutrition
61. Educate yourself but DO NOT jump around from program to program… keep it simple
62. Chose one of these to help your efforts
63. Be patient but work like you are not
64. Learn proper form for all exercises
65. Do band stretching with the bands above
66. Never let someone tell you can’t do something
67. Working out two or three times a week with gradual improvements is better than working out every day with no improvements.
68. Get these free gifts below
69. Eat good fats
70. Smile and laugh
71. Do not worry or at least minimize it
72. Forgive others always
73. Use different tools for fitness
74. Enter challenges
75. Follow me on social media www.facebook.com/jeremybelter and twitter.com/#!/jeremybelter
76. Track progress not just on the scale.
77. Develop a positive sense of who you are and how you look in the mirror. Do not talk negative about yourself!
Hope these help you on your journey,
PS I almost forgot number 77.7 is be active on this blog and post comments:)