1. Many people will pay less for gyms but many will still not go to the gym. However they will still pay for it!
2. Many gyms will compete on price versus value essentially ruining their ability to compete.
3. People will still look for the easy way out. It is human nature to do so and in most areas of life being lazy can help us. The airplane, the car, the internet, email, social media, and any other device that makes our life easier is a good thing. But when it comes to fitness, basically the rule of thumb is this…. the better you get the better your body looks!
4. Metabolic training is going to be the words describing short intense workouts that will increase the metabolism over the long haul.
5. Fitness Professionals are going to train regular people more like beginner athletes or advanced athletes. There will be a focus on recovery and lifestyle techniques for better fitness results.
6. Infomercials will sell like always:(
7. Diets will pop up and people will say they work but will put weight back on. Hopefully this will lead to an understanding of the difference between weight loss and fat loss.
9. Express Fitness Powered by Fitness Revolution will be Waukesha Counties secret society for long term lifestyle fitness changes not just a quick fix (shameless plug)!
10. More people will want 10-30 minute workouts that improve them versus the long boring cardio people do with no success.
Do you agree or disagree? Comment below your thoughts!